Selling I am selling my Guild Wars 2 account (Server:...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Klemen Markelj, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klemen Markelj
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I am selling my Guild Wars 2 account (Server: Gandara (EU)). I have 7 level 80 characters (Warrior, Engineer, Necromancer, Thief, Mesmer - main char, Guardian, Ranger). Account has been activated on the 25th of August (have pre-ordered it and had a 3 day headstart). U got 45 HoM and almost 8k achievement points. SPECIAL ITEMS: Characters have 5 legendary weapons (Twilight (greatsword), Rodgort (torch), Incinerator (dagger), Quip (pistol), Bolt (sword). Necromancer has the playerup.com skin staff, Engineer has the Ghastly Grinning shield skin, Thief has the Aether Pistol skin, Mesmer has the Aether Scepter skin. Thief, Ranger, Engineer and Warrior have full T3 armor, Mesmer has 2/6 pieces. !!All characters are full exotic (armor & weapons) with functional builds for WvW!! Here are some pics of the characters. Engineer&Guardian:

Signup To View Link

Mesmer:

Signup To View Link

Necromancer:

Signup To View Link

Ranger:

Signup To View Link

Thief:

Signup To View Link

Elementalist:

Signup To View Link

For more info you can contact me on FB or via email (markeljklemen@gmail.com) Cheers
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.