How to transfer your steam account to browser

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by tienisch, 11/3/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tienisch

tienisch
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Just a quick guide on how to transfer your own steam account to a completely new browser account.
    Some may or may not know about this, just sharing this with you all, cuz I am bored right now :dead:
    Note: I am not responsible for your actions or any losses, do this on your own risk!
    A thank/Rep is not necessary but always appreciated

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Go to your steam and right click on your Rotmg application and press properties, click the "Browse local files" button and make sure to backup the "AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf" file somewhere whenever you want to play on Steam again.
    Step 3: Replace "AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf" file with the downloaded file.

[​IMG]

Step 4: Start Realm on Steam, press the "link!" button and there should be 2 options, choose "Register this account to play in a webbrowser". So you are basically creating a new account which is linked to your Steam. When you're done creating press register and then continue, you have to verify the account now. In this example I use some bullcrap throwawaymail and once linked and verified you should refresh and see this picture high

[​IMG]

Step 5: Go to your browser or flashplayer and login with the account details of the account you made earlier. And if you did everything correctly you should be able to play on browser with your Steam

Extra step: Whenever you want to play on Steam again just replace your old "AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf" file in the Realm map

Virus Scans:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...928a/analysis/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/v75pppvabw
    Downloadable Files

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.