Selling Hon legacy acc for EU lol acc lvl 30 i have a hon...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hon legacy acc for EU lol acc lvl 30 i have a hon legacy acc with alot of skins and taunts and so on i would like to trade for a LoL acc lvl 30 with not many ranked games played and some champion ezreal would be awesome and some ip and lots of runes for carrys [SOLD] Want to sell my level 30 account. 100 champions, 17 skins, decent runes. The two champs that I don't own are Diana and Jayce as i haven't played much in the last 2 months, but with a little work you'll be at full champs again in no time. This account is on the US servers. These are the skins I have... longhorn alistar, unchained alistar gothic annie gentleman chogath (legendary) ufo corki (only given to people who had an account prior to January 14, 2010) surprise party fiddlesticks (halloween skin for fiddle with custom sounds) commando galio minuteman gangplank snowmerdinger (christmas heimerdinger) harbinger kassadin judgement kayle traditional lee sin mafia miss fortune galactic nasus ravager nocturne grungy nunu ultimate villain veigar For runes, I have.. r .95 magic pen red x9 r 2.4 physical damage at 18 x9 r .95 physical damage x9 r 1.66 armor pen x9 b 2.7 mr at 18 x9 b .64% attack speed x9 b 1.2 ability power x9 y 1.41 armor x9 y .59 ability power x9 q 26 health x3 q 3.4% attack speed x3 q 5.0 ability power x3 and a few other random ones that aren't a complete set. I'm asking for about 150 dollars US, but i'm #. here's a link to a screenshot of the champions Photo Album - Imgur WTS: My League of Legends account for SALE Hello guys, I am offering my League of Legends account. Level 30 506 Normal Wins Solo Queue Elo 1207 3v3 Elo 1228 Ranked wins:81 Ranked lost:74 5 Rune Pages. Account still has 2023 IP and 41 RP Champions and Skins I have on this account: Ahri - Midnight Ahri Akali - Nurse Akali Alistar - Golden Alistar - Longhorn Alistar - Unchained Alistar Amumu Anivia - Noxus Hunter Anivia - Hextech Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Cho'gath Darius Dr. Mundo...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.