Selling High End Account 910 Hunter 899 Mage /Legendaries Titles Mounts and More

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Derek Shapiro, 3/2/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek Shapiro

Derek Shapiro
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

18   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello everyone! I am a bronze seller with a 100% feedback rating. This is an account that has actually been owned and operated personally by me.
    I will sell through paypal friends and family which is a very secure method. Upon purchase you will receive all account information including email, password, security questions, etc.

You can contact me through here or through line app, group me, or kik.

Line - drock1820
    kik - Drock1820
    groupme - drock

IF you fail to reach me on any of those contacts you can always direct message me on here or reply in thread.

$1500 Paypal (Will bill you as invoice so we are both protected.) Or $1700 Middleman would cost more because of fees.

Account Achievement Points: 6985 Over 1 Million Gold on Account!!!

** Under each character is a link to the masked armory in the color blue! **

110 Human Hunter: 910 iLvl
    Best-In-Slot: Ullr’s Feather Snowshoes (Legendary Boots)
    Best-In-Slot: Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher (Legendary Bracers)
    Roots of Shaladrassil (Legendary Legs)
    The Shadow Hunter’s Voodoo Mask (Legendary Head)
    Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus (Legendary Neck)
    PvE Marksman Spec
    Artifact Weapon iLvl: 910
    Artifact Knowledge Level: 25
    Artifact Traits Unlocked: 54
    4/6 Heroic Tier 19
    10x iLvl 890+ Epics
    3.5 Million HP Unbuffed

Level 110 Human Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

110 Human Mage: 899 ilvl w/ Xmog
    Best-In-Slot: Koralon’s Burning Touch (Legendary Waist)
    Best-In-Slot: Marquee Binding of the Sun King (Legendary Bracers)
    Shard of the Exodar (Legendary Ring)
    Norgannon’s Foresight (Legendary Boots)
    PvE Fire Spec
    Artifact Weapon iLvl: 907
    Artifact Traits Unlocked: 45
    10x iLvl 885+ Epics
    3 Million HP Unbuffed

Level 110 Human Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

110 Night Elf Druid:
    Best-In-Slot: Skysec’s Hold (Legendary Boots)
    Best-In-Slot for Restoration Spec - Tearstone of Elune (Legendary Healing Ring)
    PvE Guardian Spec
    Artifact Weapon iLvl: 905
    Artifact Traits Unlocked: 31
    7x iLvl 870+ Epics
    4.7 Million HP Unbuffed

Level 110 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

110 Dwarf Shaman: 885 iLvl
    Focuser of Jonat, the Elder (Legendary Ring)
    Akainu’s Absolute Justice (Legendary Bracers)
    PvE Restoration Spec
    Artifact Weapon iLvl: 903
    Artifact Traits Unlocked: 26
    7x iLvl 880+ Epics
    2.6 Million HP Unbuffed

Level 110 Dwarf Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

110 Human Retribution Paladin: 870 iLvl
    Artifact Weapon iLvl: 894
    PvE Retribution Spec

Level 110 Human Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

107 Night Elf Demon Hunter
    PvE Havoc Spec
    Artifact Weapon iLvl 776 (Twinblades of the deciever)

Level 107 Night Elf Demon Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

89 Human Death Knight
    PvE Uholy Spec

Level 89 Human Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

89 Human Priest
    Pve Disc Spec

Level 89 Human Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Titles: Avenger of Hyjal, Blackwing's Bane, Delver of the Vaults, Destroyer's End, Dragonslayer, Firelord, Hellscream's Downfall, Conqueror of Orgrimmar, Savior of Azeroth, the Dreamer, the Fearless, the Kingslayer, the Light of Dawn, the Astral Walker, Prelate, Ironbane, Brawler, Defiler’s End, Artisan, the Proven Assailant
    Rare Mounts: Smoldering Ember Wyrm, Grove Warden, Leyfeather Hippogryph, Brawler’s Burly Basilisk, Llothien Prowler, Hearthsteed, Soaring Skyterror, Brawler’s Burly Mushan Beast, Darkwater Skate, Pureblood Fire Hawk, Sky Golem, Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth
    Achievement: Keystone Master (Complete a Level 15 or higher Mythic dungeon within the time limit.)
    Achievement: Glory of the Legion Hero (Complete all the Legion Mythic dungeon achievements.)
    Achievement: Hidden Potential (Locate and unlock a hidden appearance for your artifact) (Feat of Strength)
    Achievement: Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan (Defeat Gul'dan in The Nighthold on Heroic difficulty or higher, before the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras) (Feat of Strength)
    Achievement: Ahead of the Curve: Helya (Defeat Helya in Trial of Valor on Heroic difficulty or higher, before the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras) (Feat of Strength)
    Achievement: Cutting Edge: Xavius (Defeat Xavius in the Emerald Nightmare on Mythic difficulty, before the opening of the Nighthold) (Feat of Strength)

Other:
    Overwatch Enabled

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.