Selling Hi, i have a world of tanks EU account for sale....

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Account' started by Maciek Maka, 6/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maciek Maka

Maciek Maka
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi, i have a world of tanks EU account for sale. Tanks & more: IS-8 tier 9: Full upgraded with some very good equipment. Elite crew on 100% and every crew has 2 100% perks and a 86-88% third perk and 12.000 xp and 3 pernament camos. T26E4 Super Pershing tier 8: (Premium tank), Good equipment, Crew on 100% with 1 perk on 86%. Löwe tier 8: (Premium tank) Good equipment of course, Crew only on 89%. VK 28.01 tier 6: Fast and ram-powerful scout tank with good equipment, and crew on 100% with 1 perk on 82%, 1 of the crews has 60% because i accidently dissmised him before, this tank has 24.000 xp. Elc amx: tier 5 scout tank, Good modules and crew on 91%, 16.000 xp. Grille: Tier 4 arty with camo net equipment, Crew on 85%, 8.400 xp AT 2: Tier 5 super armored biritish TD, Crew on 76%, The TD doesnt have any modules or equipment, but everything is unlocked beside the best radio, so this TD is kinda stock. 212.000 $ 1.400 FREE XP 0 Gold 21 Premium days left. All these tanks are max upgraded, but no the AT 2, and there are many crew members in the barracks that may be useful for you. Many other tanks are unlocked! so if you are intrested, PM me here on FB for some screenshots. Price in EURO: 69. Price in USD: 92. Price in SEK: 600 Winrate: 51% Battles: 3164, so this is a good account for this number of tiers and battles. You can check everything by yourself on WOT EU: SnowyTigerr

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Maciek Maka

Maciek Maka
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I forgot to add that the Löwe has over 6.000 free xp.

3. OP
    OP
    Maciek Maka

Maciek Maka
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

love you. The 3 permanent camos are on Super pershing!

4. OP
    OP
    Maciek Maka

Maciek Maka
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

7/19 garages

5. OP
    OP
    Maciek Maka

Maciek Maka
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

1 more thing, it can be 60 eu, 85 us and 550 sek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.