Selling HI FRIENDS OF GROUP . JUST WANT TO SHARE WITH...

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Navarrete Raul, 1/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navarrete Raul

Navarrete Raul
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

HI FRIENDS OF GROUP . JUST WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU , MY LATEST DISCOVERIES. 1//////// You want a job, or you want to buy, rent or sell anything (cars, motorcycles, homes, land, items, accessories, etc.) and you get tired of posting in all Facebook groups And on all ad sites, without success. Do not disturb yourself anymore, there is a courier company online, charged for finding you within a few minutes, a serious buyer or a seller for your items. because at their agency, there are hundreds workers permanently connected to Facebook ads groups and sites .I say it because I've tryed them and I was satisfied. If someone wants to buy, rent or sell something, write to their secretariat ([email protected]) and try their service. They are very effective and fast. No matter where you are --------------------- 2 ///// to avoid being scammed by money lender , there is an international humanitarian organization that helps people meet their financial needs. They provide funds without any payment in advance, easy and no long protocol. I also applied and I easily received without paying anything. the person who put me in contact with them is Bolon (he is a lawyer if you want to receive it, write it by email: "Bolonlawyer @gmail.com" he will give you more details) , But Note (if you receive, Please pay normally so as not to lock the opportunity for another. )
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Navarrete Raul Re: #1[/trigger]

#2 PlayerUp, 1/18/17
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/4/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.