Selling Hey I'm selling my account which I am the ORIGINAL...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey I'm selling my account which I am the ORIGINAL OWNER of due to leave for Navy bootcamp within the next couple months so just trying to pull all the extra cash together that I can and I won't be able to play anymore. Here's the details: Character 1: 80 Human Necromancer Full Exotic gear, 30 gold, 136 unspent skill points, 260,000 karma, misc t6 materials, 49% world completion, some agony resist Professions: 400 jeweler 400 artificer 400 armorsmith 240 chef 114 tailor Character 2: 80 Human Elementalist Half exotic gear, misc skillpoints unspent, karma only from leveling 1-80, 31% world complete Professions: 400 jeweler, 400 artificer, 400 armorsmith Not sure if theres any information I failed to mention, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask and message me the longest it will take to get back is some point during the same day. I am the original owner of this account, reason I am selling is because I ship to Navy bootcamp within a couple months and am tired of the game so a little extra cash couldn't hurt. That being said, details are: Character 1: 80 Human Necromancer Full exotic gear, some agony resist, 49% world completion, 30 gold, 260,000 karma, 136 unused skill points, misc. t6 materials, misc dungeon tokens Professions: 400- jeweler, armorsmith, artificer; 240- chef; 114- tailor Character 2: 80 Human Elementalist Half exotic gear, 31% world completion, karma only from lvling 1-80, misc unused skillpoints Professions: 400 - jeweler, armorsmith, artificer Not sure if I'm missing any information off the top of my head, if you have any questions feel free to message me. Thanks for lookin.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.