Selling Hero 70 VIP 26 1.529 Trillion acct ( growing)

Discussion in 'Game of War Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by elichtman, 11/14/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elichtman

elichtman
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    1. Will consider reasonable offers. If you aren't serious don't waste my time or yours
    2. Research power 107,866,000 Billion+
    3. Over 42.85 Billion troops 2+ Billion each t3 and 2.14+ Billion each T4 WILD, STRATEGIC, and REGULAR balanced, and 1.85+ billion each t4 Siege ( see screen shot for proof and troop distribution. Reg/Strat/Wild t3 and t4 same amount at each type)
    4. Currently, 2.93+ Billion Gold ( see screen shot for proof )
    5. 2 million+ days of regular speeds plus 100s of thousands of training and construction day speeds
    6. All Buildings at Level 24: Embassy, Gymnos, Forge, Prison, Academy, Hall of War, Altar, 19 Barracks, Storehouse Watchtower, Hospital, 20 Barracks, 1 Villa, Market Place, Walls, 1 Farm, 1 Quarry, 1 Mine,1 Logging ( 7.8 Million Master Hammers in items )
    7. ear ( All legendary 7 piece ) Skeleton King, Power Shaman, Pagasus, Supreme Marshall, Anniversary Colossus, Blacksmith, Salvager, Prospector with Gems, Dungeoneer ( with 7 lvl 6 Explorer Crit gems), Oracle ( max gems for max boost ), Mythic Destroyer (Hero Attack 1,268%), Architect ( 14 architect lvl 6 gems embedded )
    8. Crafted Cores ( 2 of each and in Presets ): Atlas, Perses, Lady Justice, Bachchus, Hera, Artemis, Hep, Nike, Apollo, Ares, Hades(shadowgod), Zeus, Poseidon Enough Mats to craft at least 25 more of the top cores.
    9. Explorer Dungeon level 21: Ability: Powerstrike, Earthism, Fire, and Water at 9/10. Lightning Bolt, and Windbolt 8/10. Abilities mostly at 9 of 10 ( I can clear up to level 24 ) 101.1 Million+ Power
    10. Many Level 6 Gems ...too many to list
    11. Both Banner slots unlocked
    12. Black Market Unlocked
    13. 12 100% 30 day upkeep reduction boosts
    14. Much more but can't list it all. Let me know if you want to know something specific and I will do my best to accommodate.
    15. Reply to me if you need/want more information. FYI..Middleman link attached. Be serious. If you are unwilling to use Middleman service then you better be willing to chat via phone, verify who you are etc... as I will be more than happy to allow you to verify me and know I am legitimate. Until payment is in my hand login credentials aren't given. This is a great account at a great price

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. denial

denial
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

$300 ??
    than msg me on line denialcroog

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.