Selling Hello I am an ebay seller with great feedbacks and...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tsvetan Peshev, 6/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsvetan Peshev

Tsvetan Peshev
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello I am an ebay seller with great feedbacks and 100% positive rating. I sell friend referals you get 22 k Riot points and 40 k IP points and more! for 79,99 $!!! 1 Rune page and Medieval twitch, Grey warwick skins!!! 100% safe or money back! No bans guaranteed or any problems! If you dont believe read the feedback of my other clients! Its totally legit with the refer a friend riot program! I now offer you one unique League of Legends redeemable Skin code for Championship Riven, guaranteed working for all regions! The price of the skin is 400$ I accept paypal, and will forward the code immediately after the payment! We can do things on ebay if you feel safer or however you prefer! But I guarantee that everything I say is true! I am also selling League of Legends referrals (Refer a friend 2.0) I am selling 100 referals for the price of 59,99$, you can purchase more or less it depends on you, and we can agree on a price. You will be safe with Paypal buyers protection and the fact that I am a trustworthy seller. This is my ebay account, read my feedbacks and see that everyone is fully satisfied. From riot you only get 9300 riot points for 67 $ ( from me you get 22 K RIOT POINTS and 40 K INFLUENCE POINTS + 2 of the rarest skins in the game)! This offer will be only available for a limited time so dont miss out! Message me here or on Ebay and enjoy! Here is what you receive with 150 referals:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.