Selling Hand of A'dal EU Warcraft account - very old

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kingsframe, 2/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingsframe

Kingsframe
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This is with battle net. (Only warcraft is there as a game)

My game time expired back in ??/12/2013
    4 years or so. So i cant link any armory updates.

A bit of history. I hardcore raided on Kazzak back in vanila, Tbc, woltk and i stoped hardcore in middle of Cata expansion.
    This was due to a Horde overpopulating Alliance (and guild dying) and some drama in guild.
    I am talking abauth this guild: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/3980598681
    So some of us either paid to raid with the horde guild (faction chance) and some of us changed server for free to The Maelstorm (pvp) server.
    I made a horde character on Kazzak after to keep in contact with old friends.
    After this i was pretty much just transmog and legendary farming items (since the raid in mists of pandaria was boring and no challange).

The account has no Authenticator or Battle.net Sms protection. Only Account E-mail. Never used one of them, since it was just another anoyance to log in.
    Also this account was never BANNED or got any infactions. I also never botted or purchased any gold from sellers.
    Warlords of drenor was freely added to account. There is no legion on it.

Main server (where a char with title is):
    The Maelstorm (pvp)
    Lvl 90 Drenei female mage
    Lvl 90 Drenei female paladin
    Lvl 90 Night Elf female Rogue
    Lvl 90 Drenei female shaman (bank alt)
    Lvl 90 Worgen female warrior
    Lvl 90 Night Elf female priest (the hand of adal character and old healer main)
    Lvl 90 Night Elf female Hunter
    Lvl 90 Night Elf female Death Knight
    Lvl 90 Night Elf female Druid
    Lvl 90 Panderen female monk

Old servers:
    Agamaggan
    Lvl 70 Orc male warrior
    Lvl 70 Tauren male druid
    Lvl 70 Blood elf male mage
    Lvl 78 Blood elf male paladin
    Lvl 17 troll rogue
    Lvl 70 Blood elf female hunter
    Lvl 70 Orc male shaman

Kazzak (pvp)
    Lvl 80 Blood Elf female warlock

Other characters are not worth talking abauth.

On the Maelstorm characters i wear the Bikini armor (or something that looks like it).
    Plate parts are rare drops from AQ 20 and 40 and extremly hard to obtain.
    I can post some pictues to you if you PM. I cant here, since the game screenshots have a water mark and the account could get banned.

I also collected a lot of old legendarys, even completed the questline for that axe from Icecrown on a DK.

If you dont want to use Middleman service and want to buy the account now, you can with Paysafe codes. Simply PM me the codes (unused ones)
    and will use them on my Paysafe account and then transver the money on Skrill (there is some fee when transvering like this).
    Then you get the account info.
    Do not PM them directly, let me replay 1.st if account is still avaible. (price is that case is 370 Euro.)

IMPORTANT:
    When i quit wow i killed all my characters on The Maelstorm, so you will have to corpse run.

If you don't like the price you can negotiate.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Kingsframe

Kingsframe
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Kingsframe

Kingsframe
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.