[H] few aion veteran keys [W] Offers ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

So basicly me&my friend got veteran cd-key wich if you use it gives you veteran account and mybe some items! oh and want to say big sorry for thos who coudnt buy my aion beta keys for 5$ was in Holidays @ brazili :p Price: 15euro Accept: Paypal/swedbank oh and i'll accept cs;go without thinking Quote: How to redeem your code Step 1: visit the AION shop at shop.aionfreetoplay. Step 2: log in with your AION free-to-play account data and select a character who you would like to allocate the bonuses to. If you have not created a character yet, log in to the game and create a new hero. Step 3: select 'Redeem code' at the bottom left corner, enter your code in the field and click on the 'Redeem now' button. Step 4: a list of your unlocked items will appear. Click on 'Manage bonuses' to confirm the character allocation. And that's it! Veteran Status will automatically be set for all your account's characters once you enter the code. During your next visit to Atreia, your items will be delivered to your chosen hero by a Shugo Courier. Click on the gift symbol on the overview map to summon the Shugo. If you do not wish to accept the items immediately, he will leave them in your mailbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.