Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling Guild Wars 2 account with 4x lvl80 + 2x Legendary...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Guild Wars 2 account with 4x lvl80 + 2x Legendary (The Juggernaut+The Predator) 550$ Hello guys, I decided to sell my GW2 account with more than 1550 hours played. I gave A LOT of my time and dedication to this account and characters but sadly I decided to quit and sell the account for personal reasons. All the characters have fully unlucky inventory slots + also 3 additional bank slot for account. I also have banked FULL Human T3 medium cultural armor (ATM account bound) + Charr T3 medium cultural armor (soulbound to the engineer - chest, shoulders, lets, hands) Warrior lvl 80 with 140 inventory slots, full exotic + ascended ring + ascended back piece with 2x Legendary The Juggernaut / The Predator. This character has only 10% map complete because he was leveled by crafting only (all craft at 400) and I crafted the Legendaries on my guardian which has 100% map complete than gave it to my warrior. Guardian lvl 80. Full exotic + ascended rings. This character has 100% map complete and 2x 400 craft. Mesmer lvl 80. Almost full exotic + ascended ring. Engineer lvl 80. Full exocit and ascended rings. 75% map complete. Price of the account is 550$. I am and I always was the only owner of the account and I dont want to see any scamers, fakers or whatever here. And I am not going scam anyone, this is legit offer. The end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.