Selling Guild wars 2 account/GREAT DEAL - $50 (henderson)...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Guild wars 2 account/GREAT DEAL - $50 (henderson) I am looking to sell a guild wars 2 account. Its a lvl 80 charr warrior with two full exotic sets. One set is DPS and the other set is magic find. I have a ton of items toward crafting the legendary sword twlight including the gift of magic, gift of might, gift of exploration, globs of ectoplasm, mystic clovers and more. I am willing to barter and to negotiate on the price. If interested please respond to this email. If you purchase the account you can come to the house, inspect it, and then i will transfer everything into your name so that you can enjoy the game and have a bad love you character with which to do so.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Stefanie Geurts

Stefanie Geurts
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Heey can you contact me on skype butcher045 thnx im intrested in the account

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.