Selling Guild Wars 2 Account for Sale Amazing 80 Norn...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 6/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Guild Wars 2 Account for Sale Amazing 80 Norn Elementalist w/The Legendary Bitfrost! I am the original owner of the Digital Deluxe Edition Account. This account is in great standing and has never been suspended or banned before. This character is in a guild that runs guild playerup on a weekly basis and is a presence in WVWVW. I am US Verified PayPal with a great standing playerup.com account. You will also get my phone number and email address to contact me to discuss anything you like related to this account. You will go first and I will only accept PayPal as a gift. I am looking at getting into FF14 and also The Elder Scrolls Online so I have no desire to play this anymore. I will play this account every day though and continue to build up its already impressive arsenal. I am currently looking for $450 AS A GIFT. I should be able to craft the legendary scepter Meteorlogicus in about another three weeks. At that point the price of the account will go up a nice chunk. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Pictures will be added shortly. BASIC INFORMATION 3,000+ Achievement Points Only missing 11 Jumping Puzzles. 5/8 World Bosses Achievements. 44/50 Hall of Monuments Points. Digital Deluxe Edition. 31 Miniatures Collected. Articifer, Chef, and Jeweler all 400/400. 93% World Map Completion. Personal Story: Temple of the Forgotten God. (72) Living Story: As up to date as possible. 37/37 Diving Locations complete. Commander Tag TITLES Ascendant Chosen Closer to the Stars Combat Healer Flameseeker Ghostly Hero Gladiator Golden Guild Warrior No Title Rift Warden Traveler Volunteer DYES 21 Starter Dyes 130 Common Dyes 35 Uncommon Dyes 62 Rare Dyes including Abyss, Celestial, Blood, and more! EQUIPMENT 14 Piece Cleric Set for Elementalist Healing. Rare Backpiece, the rest is Exotic. Full Berserker Set for Elementalist DPS. Rare Backpiece, the rest is Exotic. Also comes with an ASCENDED AMULET. I have the Full Arah Set minus gloves because I use the HoM gloves for the fiery effect. This set is all slotted with Divinity Runes. THE LEGENDARY BITFROST STAFF. MATERIALS/CURRENCY/OTHER COOL ITEMS 360+ Badges of Honor. 300+ CoF Badges. 260+ Arah Badges. 135+ Siege Weapons. 20+ Gold. 250 Obsidion Shards. Gift of Battle. Bloodstone Shard. 70 Globs of Ectoplasm. 100 Gems. 4 Guild Commendations. EXTRAS Midnight Hack Account ( Undetectable Hack ) Radar Hack Account ( Undetectable Hack ) Midnight Hack Coordinates to SOLO AC Path 1, CoF Paths 2 and 3, and Arah Path 2 and 3. Instructions just in case you get confused.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.