Selling Gow 163,000,000,00 PWR::

Discussion in 'Game of War Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Leah, 2/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leah

Leah
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    STRONGHOLD level 26
    1.1 billion troops t4-5
    Almost all research COMPLETE!!!!
    Hero level 74 almost 75
    Newest top gears already assigned to presets all legendary
    Over 90,000,000 GOLD
    Epic train teleports:: 230 advanced teleports
    In ancient kingdom so you can take account home.
    Treasury's maxed:: speedup Treasury maxed get over 40 days an hr::
    Training garrison at 18: Alchemy LAB stocked with top frostfire potions and ingredients:: GEAR power up workshop:: archeological hall:: all legendary banners stocked and all 3 slots unlocked:: Inventory stocked!!!!!
    Just way to much to write here so ask and I'll gladly let you know!!!! Thousands of speedups:: Only t 4-5 troops training and promoting:: Legendary cores leg 27, Atlas, persies, NIAN and more plus all Ice cores::
    NEW GEM sets and research to activate them:: power gear : JIAO dragon, Inquisitor, frostlord,dungeon, salvagers, elite MARSHAL, Architect gear, blacksmith, Pegasus, ECT ALL full 7 PC LEGENDARY. Hundreds of level 6 gems 125 trillion in each RESOURCE!!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Leah

Leah
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    And also VIP 27.
    Economics, defense, combat, wall traps, strategic wall traps, STR and wild seige, restoration, set bonus, are just some of the feilds in research maxed out. March, STR combat, ALMOST maxed. And the rest unlocked and close.

3. OP
    OP
    Leah

Leah
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Over 600 billion power now and growing!!! Strhold level 28 about to 29!!! Over 200 million gold!!! 6 billion t4-5 troops with a small mix of t-3 for meat!!! VIP 30 !! Hero almost 75::::: almost all research is maxed HUGE advantage::: top leg cores and gear sets( complete top sets in all areas)!!!! Inventory is stocked with so much it's unbelievable!!! Special trove teleports!!!! Leg. Teleports!!! Hundreds of advanced teleports!!! All presets unlocked::: in ancient kingdom:::: top boost and debuffs in game!!! Message for more info or pictures!!!

4. Lewi3264

Lewi3264
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Any chance you'll trade it for a 60 Billion power account with millions of speedups, tons of resources, really good 7 piece equipment sets, good boosts and in a top 3 alliance in an ancient kingdom?

5. OP
    OP
    Leah

Leah
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I will think about that Lewi3264 , I really am just letting this account go bc new school and work demands are going to make it hard to play so trading kind of defeats the purpose. However, let me inquire into a few things and if I will let you know either way.

6. OP
    OP
    Leah

Leah
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I am now over 605 billion power though and it does come with double almost every top full set gear and cores equipped with top gem sets and powered up to max. I also have a stocked inventory of almost anything u can think of so if you are willing to make an offer with the trade I will consider any. Ty

7. Lewi3264

Lewi3264
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

If you don't want my account to play on then I guess it would be much easier to sell for a decent price?

8. Lewi3264

Lewi3264
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I play a lot of other mobile game. Boom Beach, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, I could throw in one of them if you want as well.

9. OP
    OP
    Leah

Leah
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    What is your clash of clans account like?

10. Lewi3264

Lewi3264
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Half rushed TH9, mainly troops and walls that are a bit rushed, I have 2 x-bows a bomb tower and defenses are decent.

11. Lewi3264

Lewi3264
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

If it's not good enough to replace your first CoC account it would be a great 2nd account to just mess around on and have fun :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.