Selling Got 4 Accounts on EU for sale, because they...

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Account' started by David Horvath, 2/26/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Horvath

David Horvath
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Got 4 Accounts on EU for sale, because they aren't being used $100 - Siófok There are 4 (four) separate accounts for sale, all have a few premium tanks, stats are ok, nothing special. I am moving out of EU region and won't need them anymore, I haven't been using them lately at all anyway. All the accounts got emails, and there are no phone numbers registered to them, if any of the accounts interest you, pm me and I will send pictures of current state and crews. On most accounts crew got 3+ skills. 1: L-60, IS-6 & T34 with 400 battles - 50% WR, 38 Personal Reserves and some Prem Consumables. 2: L-60, Toldi, SU-122-44. IS-6, IS-3A with 360 battles - 50% WR, 31 PR and lots of PC, 1000 gold. 3: Account solely dedicated to the CZ tech tree. Skoda T-40 and Tier 5-8 czech vehicles researched and bought. L-60, Light VIC, Pz S35. 850 battles, 54 PR, some PC. 4: L-60, Toldi, LTP, Pz S35, IS-2, KV-5, IS-3. 5 skills on the IS-3 crew, 2 skills on the KV-5 crew, T-10 researched, but not purchased, 80 (!!!) Pers Reserves, lots and lots of Prem Consumables. If any of the accounts got your attention, feel free to message me for more info. :) Have a nice day!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Kóder Laci

Kóder Laci
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

+rep!! :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.