Full Miragent Sorcerer, Elyos, on Lumiel. (East US server)

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

My account has my lvl 50 Full Miragent Sorcerer. I just spent all my AP on a lvl 50 PvP ring, so I don't really have AP. She already has both adv stigma lines bought so you can go sleep storm, or flame spray spec. She has the 6 months wings, and also has 4 white dyes left on the account that I purchased, + 4 more months left on my Aion Magazine subscription so that you can claim the items that are released with every subscription. She is Full Magic Boost Specc, with all +25 MB stones slotted in her equipment. She also has a Jeschuchi tome, which is extremely rare, for the 1.9 patch so that you can combine it with either the Miragent tome (which she has) or a PvP tome if you get one. That way you will have Cast speed and Attack speed. My sorc is 449 in Handicrafting. (Oh yeah, that was fun to get... lol) I am the original account holder, and have had the account since day 1 of release. Looking for about $500, but can go lower, just make an offer. Pm, or post here if you have any questions, thanks. Only accepting through paypal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.