Buying Founder Account Required

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Azreal Power, 2/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azreal Power

Azreal Power
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Looking to buy a founder account. Your account should mainly consist of the following :

- Excalibur prime
    - Targis prime armor
    - Prime syandanas ( not importantly all )
    - MR 13+ ( preferably )
    - A well played and respected account / positive reputation status.

* NOTE: The more exclusive items / founder account status / plats you have the more I'm willing to adjust the price accordingly. *

My purchasing terms :

* Create a fresh new e-mail for the account ( That is for me to secure the product presented to me as expected and to set up new security measures for it ).

* A Live video feed of you playing with that account OR allowing me to access it and try it for myself ( You can take your own security measures with this one during my in-game browsing time).

* Complete cooperation, any suspicious behavior will terminate our deal immediately.

* + Middleman.

If you agree with everything written above and have such an account, feel free to share your complete warframe profile provided with picture samples. In addition if you want to discuss or add something to the purchasing terms I've let me know and see if we can reach to an agreement.

I'm a busy man, so please don't just leave your e-mails or Skype id's in thin air because I will never contact you this way, leave your offers down bellow and I'll contact you myself by reviewing your intangible assets through pictures and information given or simply inbox me.

Thank you !
    ExcaliburPrimeNewLook.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.