Selling For guild wars gold I need some guild wars gold,if...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

For guild wars gold I need some guild wars gold,if you have some,please contact me.Thanks!!! My is ***************************************************** WTT Guild Wars acc for STEAM orange box Guild Wars account : lvl 20 Warrior with Primeval Armor lvl 20 Monk with 55hp set ( it has about 100k in storage ) Other Chars are PvP characters. Account is Rank 5. Trading for : STEAM account or product key of ORANGE BOX ! contact me : ***************************************************** Selling Guild wars account Selling this account: Guild Wars account linked to PlayNC with 1. Prophecies 2. Factions 3. Nightfall preorder(2 unique weapons added to account) The account is almost 3 years old-3 months more-and you can get the 3rd year mini pet for free!I have 2 minipets in the storage and some gifts from wintersday and halloween events.It has Gladiator 2 title and 600k Balthazar.Anyone interested i could give the data to review the account then buy it. Accept AlertPay or PayPal. Need fast sale at just 50$. : ***************************************************** Trading steam with cod4/orange box+more for GW Title says it all, I have cod4/dod/dods/cs/css/tf2/hl2/hl2:1/hl2:2/portal/hitman silent assassin. I can take a screenshot if needed, but its all legit and not vac-banned. I am looking for a GW account with 2 or 3 expansions or more. Preferably decked out for PVP. my is *****************************************************, but you could just email me also if you do not have . S> GW with all exensions Yo all i am looking to sell my GW acc with all expensios its time to try somthing new lil info about the acc... No Games pleted either so u perchuse sry for spelling.. an acc to start fresh, the acc has a few chars, some noobs with max armour (blow lvl 10) and a lvl 20 paragorn (with hero gwen vekk, stonehealer,olias etc...) the acc has just below 100k about 90 somthing... + i can get u another 100k bc somone owes me it.. anyway acc has all expensions u...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.