fielding offers for a 220 crat [rk1]Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I can't release much information about the nature of the account since it is fairly easily recognizable. I can only really assure you that the crat for sale is absolutely perfectly equipped with all of the top endgame gear up through the latest expansion (except the 12 man instance, though all quests for mitaar/vortexx are done and all the loot from those instances acquired). All symbs, equip, and levels are absolutely perfect, and there's even a lot of gear for alternative popular setups. The account will not be stripped. PROtip: for those of you that intend to spam me ingame asking if it's really me selling my account, etc, etc... I will flat out deny anything and everything ingame. You must use the proper channels to contact me (this forum), otherwise you will be ignored. Preferably, PM me, or if you must, respond here. For now, I'm just fielding offers. Obviously the account is worth more than a couple hundreds dollars, since the equipment alone is worth more than that, so please don't waste my time or yours with offers in the couple hundred dollars range. <span style="text-decoration: underlineAll serious MONEY offers will be considered, I am NOT interested in account trading or ingame gear/credits.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.