EVE Online Account Sale 62mil SP

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE

EVE
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi Guys, Im looking to sell my EVE account. Its a caldari female with 62,000,000 sp. 7mil in drone skills, 6 mil in electronics, 3.5mil in engineering, 6.5mil in gunnery, 3.5 mil in indy, 2 mil in leadership, 3 mil in mechanic, very bad missile skills, 4.5 mil in nav, 6.5 mil in science and 17 mil in spaceship command. Minmi, caldari and gallente frig and cruiser V, good projectile and hybrid skills. perfect shield and armor skills. recons V. Thanny pilot(comes with thanny). Perfect jamming skills. Can also fly black ops and build cap ships. Owns many ships and assets including vigilant, cynabal, thanny, dedspace fitted ishtar, arazu, lachesis, falconjust to name a few of the ships off the top of my head. Been pretty busy since finishing uni so dont have time to play anymore. Comes with just under 1 month subscription and 1bil isk. I know off the top of my head that the current ship hangar is estimated at 3.5bil aswell. Character and assets mentioned above are all in highsec/1 jump from highsec. If you have any questions then let me know and i will be happy to answer them. Make me an offer! (GBP pls)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.