[EUW] Cheap Elo Boost - From Bronze 5 to Silver 1 - FREE VOUCHES & A LOT OF SALES ( 1 2)

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi guys im Xpectd a plat 3 top laner player, and I'm here today for let you know about my cheap elo boost service. I offer: Fast and Trusted Service 1/2 free games for let you see how i play Choaching service if you want Tips&Tricks if you ask them to me Full Division Boost An offline tools that i can use, so you can't be seen online by your friend during the boost, so they can't know that you are getting boosted (But for that service you have to tell it to me first i play with the account) Teamviewer access in the account: I let you log in in my pc for put the password on lol client so you don't have to tell to me your private password Really Cheap Price Free access to the accounts when you want, you have just to contact me when i can boost your account What i require: I want half of the money before the boost (but ill do for you first 1/2 games for free) and the rest when i get the promotion. You can't play ranked games during the boost. If you will rank with the accounts during the boost, i will end the boost . Prices. Bronze 5 to 4 [5€] Bronze 4 to 3 [5€] Bronze 3 to 2 [10€] Bronze 2 to 1 [10€] Bronze 1 to Silver 5 [15€] I can give u also the boost from Bronze 5 to Silver 5 with a special prize (ONLY 30€). Silver 5 to 4 [10€] Silver 4 to 3 [10€] Silver 3 to 2 [10€] Silver 2 to 1 [10€] Silver 1 to Gold 5 [20€] Can do more division boost with special prize for you How many times you need for boost? It depends on MMR, generally i can boost 1/2 div at day but it depends. I can easily get the account from Bronze 5 to Silver 5 in 1/2 days if needed. Payament I accept only PaySafeCard or at least RP **I'M NEW SO I GIVE TO YOU FREE VOUCHES TO BE TRUSTED** For More Info Contact Me On : xpectd

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.