Sold EQ2 Accounts for Sale WTB: WTB EQ2 lvl 90 account....

Discussion in 'EverQuest 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ2 Account' started by EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

EQ2 Accounts for Sale WTB: WTB EQ2 lvl 90 account. Hey there, i am looking for a lvl 90 account for EQ2. I dont want a EU account please.! i dont mind what charater or class. Please let me know. email me cjsolovskoy@. WTS EQ2 Gold,EQ2 CDK and GAME CARD 100% LEGIT seller As title states, We are begining to sell EQ2 Gold,EQ2 CDK and GAME CARD Let me know if you need some. Post here pior to contacting us Thank you AIM:zdjmathew MSN:gold4wow95@ WTB: WTB EQ2 90 account Hey there, I would like to buy a lvl 90 account with a tank and some other toons or just any account, but it has to be 90. on any server. email me at cjsolovskoy@ ---------- Post added 03-17-2012 at 03:44 PM ---------- AIM: cj solovskoy WTT: Wow account with 8 85's for eq2 account >>I am the OO of the accountSIZE] All char are on the same account and server Illidian THe account has _85_ Mage, DK, Warrior, Druid, Pally, Priest, Rogue, Shammy _80_ Hunter All char are HORDE. All the 85's beside the druid, pally, and shammy are full ruthless pvp gear. THe druid and pally are pve heroic. The shammy is just a newer 85. Warrior has mineing 425 and engineering 300. He also has RAF mount. Post what you have and your name and i will get back to you. Thank you. WTS: 3x EQ1 Accounts == Level 90 SK (5k+ AA), Monk, Rogue, Mage == TRUSTED SELLER Selling off my personal EQ1 accounts. I am the original owner of every account except the SK which I have had in my possession for years. Please contact me if you are interested in any of the accounts. I am able to show them in-game etc. Account 1: 90 Dark Elf SK (female) w/ over 5000AA. She is fully tier 4 geared and had max AA in the previous expansion before HoT came out. She can tank just about anything in the game and comes with a decent 2-hander for swarm kiting. I am not the original owner of this account but can personally vouch for its security as I have had it for almost 3 years. Account 2: 90 Iksar Monk (male) w/ over...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.