Epic WoW account for league account dont care about anything as long as it is 30Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Looking to trade my wow account for a league account i am the original owner of the wow account and will be giving the secret answer to the wow account with all the other information. looking for a standard level 30 league account with no bans. i have a 90 rogue alliance Synèrgy @ Duskwood - Community - World of Warcraft 90 mage horde Iceyoazz @ Darkspear - Community - World of Warcraft 86 druid alliance Synërgy @ Ysera - Community - World of Warcraft 85 paladin allaince Phazedd @ Ysera - Community - World of Warcraft 82 death knight horde Synérgy @ Darkspear - Community - World of Warcraft and alts+heirlooms reason for trading ...bored of wow not fun to me anymore been playing it since 2008 and got burnt out by it i guess. no scammers once we trade i expect to take full control of the league account as you take full control of the wow account you can add me on tturner1919 if interested or PM me on here ill be on all night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.