Druzzil Ro Services

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ

EQ
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Server(s): Druzzil Prices and specifics Epics 2.0 orb - $25 1.0 - $40 1.5 pre-quest - $15 1.5 - $40 2.0 (1.5 finished) - $45 Armor Single Essences - $15 per T6 clays - $20 per T7 clays - $25 per T8 clays (if T8 keyed) - $30 per T8 off slots (if T8 keyed) - $25 per Progression Solteris Access (from zero progress) - $60 Crystallos access (from zero progress) - $40 Single T6 or T7 progression task - $15 All T6 progression tasks - $40 All T7 progression tasks - $40 All T6 and All T7 progression tasks - $75 Single T8 progression task - $20 All T8 progression tasks - $70 Single T9 progression task - $20 Single Void progress (A to B, D to E, etc.) - $20 Power Level 1 to 60 - $40 60 to 65 - $10 65 to 70 - $15 70 to 75 - $30 75 to 80 - $50 80 to 85 - $65 1 aa - $0.50 Other 1 Brew - $2 Payment Method: PayPal FAQs: Do you want my account info? It is preferred because we could perform the order faster, but it is not required. When do I pay? I will not ask for payment until I'm ready to start the service. Once payment is confirmed, I'll begin your order. Do you really expect me to pay more than $100 before starting my order?: No, I don't. If you desire more than $100 worth of service, I will gladly break it down into sections for a more comfortable transfer. How long will it take? An estimate of time will be given to you depending on what you've requested. What if I want to back out of the deal? If you decide you no longer want the service, we will come to a refund agreement based what has been completed. Your feedback and future return are important to me. Contact: PM and/or e-mail, if requested. Additional Comments: If you want something that I haven't listed here, please ask. I accept custom and combination orders. For more information or to request a service (please include your character's level and class), PM me. I respond quickly during the day.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.