Selling DN EU Acc 5 full rdn L chars, 4k fd, 3k fd on most +12 at least, some have +13 weps and many more!

Discussion in 'Dragon Nest Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sahoxo, 6/22/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sahoxo

Sahoxo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi guys!

Im selling a dragon nest EU account with 5 full rdn L chars, which have at least every item +12 if not +13 wep on 2 or 3 chars. Furthermore the strongest char has also nearly 4k FD and the rest should bounce around 3k fd. 18-20 Chars on which 10 of them are lv 90 already! most of the chars have 1000+ jellies ( nontradeable ). 1 Char has still 500 tradeable jellies. 3 chars have full rdn L accesory set ( 3 pieces ). THird stat heraldries? Np, the main char has Third stat INT EVERYTHING. YES, even heraldries and talismans. Cash ufo and full geraint costume + full geraint accessories? Np buddy, it is in there as well ! 4 Full Epic costume sets as well! And you dont wanna start without gold? np, it has 200.000 gold on it as well ! Furthermore it has cash items which you can not get anymore, like the winter 2015 costume and stuff. This account has many more things, so write me on skype, if you wanna know more about it: sahinquaresma

or simply reply here.

Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Sahoxo

Sahoxo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Bump Price reduced to 790.

3. OP
    OP
    Sahoxo

Sahoxo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Bump new Update: A lot has changed and so did this account !

I was inactive in these Forums so I havent repied to one of the many offers, its really sad !
    BUT: This time only 2 Chars have full rdn L grade + full RDN L grade accessory ( because I destroyed a lot of stuff to get FD ). BUt for that, the MAIN char has 5!!! ( you heard right ) FIVE third stat FD heraldries. Thats a combined FD value of 1320 FD just from these FIVE heraldries ! And as you know, the patch on 93 cap made it possible to transfer all of these heraldries to another char! Meaning, if you want to create another char and dont wanna miss out on FD stuff, you can simply switch the heraldries to another char !!. In addition nto that, the main char still has the Heroes Battlefield Crusher title in the storage! Meaning there is an extra 200 fd waiting for you! Not sold yet? The main char is still lv 90 !!!! So if you buy the new accessories or talismans cheap your fd will rise above 7k !!!
    So you basically get a near full FD char + other strong rdn L equipped chars with a lot of third stat STR/INT/AGI plates. ( 16 Chars in total, nearly all lv 90 ).
    And what could be even better than this? Oh right ! Im dropping the price to 590 ! So basically 200 less than before !!
    Grab it before its gone guys ! If the offers roll in like last time, this account wont be available for long !

message me on skype if you have any questions left: sahinquaresma

See ya soon !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.