Selling - # OverWatch Accounts Shop (20$) -

Discussion in 'Overwatch Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by zwave00, 1/7/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zwave00

zwave00
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

4   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Sooo, I've decided to make a shop for some of my OverWatch accounts, because I've got too many of them unused. I will be selling them on a very big # price. All of them are Origins Edition, all of them are atleast 1 month old, so no scamming, nothing to worry about.

FIXED PRICE: 20$ PAYPAL / 20$ CSGO SKINS

How we are going to trade? Well firstly, you add me on skype(rik.twerk), and we are going to talk about how you are going to make the payment then we got two choices: Middleman(YOU pay for it) or YOU go first. I saw that PlayerUp.com got a middleman system and I've tried to make it work but I'm not understanding the way it works so I won't try anymore. You will pay a verified middleman or if you trust me enought you can go first.

My skype: rik.twerk

For PayPal you have to pay "For Family & Friends", like that everything will be fair. If you wonder if you can trust me, I've done account trading a lot already, my PayPal is confirmed for atleast 2 years. I've got a steam account with lots of real reputation, big level and a really nice profile(in my opinion^^).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. zTnGaming

zTnGaming
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Just bought from this guy 10 mins ago. I searched on Google and I've found this post. Everything went so well, I asked him some questions and then I went first on PayPal(20$). He gave me the info right away, as said Overwatch origins edition. Because of the really good price I bought 2 accounts.

This guy is a really good seller, I will recommand him to my frieds too. Thank you so much!

zwave00 likes this.
  3. krappymGp

krappymGp
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

this guy nice seller. added him on skype, went first on paypal, no problem. a friend bought from him too and he told me about him. really nice talk really nice seller.

+rep you earned my trust

zwave00 likes this.
  4. karej083K

karej083K
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

THB at first I tought he was a scammer, everything was too good, he was too nice, the price was too good. I recorded everything just because I tought he was going to scam me. I went first, 20$ on Paypal. After that he sent me the account right away, check it and there was Overwatch Origins Edition like he said. I was surprised so I tried playing and guess what, IT WORKS... I wasn't trusting this guy before but he is a really good seller with a really good price for his product. I will recomment him all the way and if I will ever want another account, he is the guy.

zwave00 likes this.
  5. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: karej083K Re: #4[/trigger]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.