Approved and Implemented Disabling Middleman checkout links once sold.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JediKnightPimpo, 2/10/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPimpo

JediKnightPimpo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

Just today, I find out that an account I bought from a middleman checkout link was sold to someone else after the fact of me buying said account. This is absolutely horrible. If that same middleman checkout link had been closed after purchase, this would not be happening. I am utterly speechless. In the close future I HIGHLY suggest making this a thing. I am surprised this has not happened to somebody else, or perhaps it has and I am unaware. I am now sitting here waiting for my refund instead of enjoying a new account. Once again, I highly suggest that middleman links that have been used and completed, be disabled. Maybe an error of some kind could pop up and notify an attempting buyer that the link was already used and a buyer has already completed payment with said link.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

It's in the works already.

3. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

This might be a much better idea proposal than what i proposed here. Proposing - Automated Notification on a Purchased Product | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform. 'coz mine still needs a manual work for the seller to remove the middleman checkout link or mark the thread as sold once they received a notification while this one does both of it in a sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.