Diablo II LoD bots

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Ive used the search for *bots* and got no results i also went 3 pages found none posts about bots... so is there a nice bot for diablo? like andy bot / meph bot / any bot that will help me get items...? if so please link me to it + little explaining how to make it work

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. MaiNLy

MaiNLy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

d2nt, d3nt kuk bot there is more. Just look up on youtube. This game is pretty much done anyway.
    You can have more than 1 character doing boss at the same time if you have more than 1 cd keys. I use to be running team cbaal ( 1 druid, 1 Hdin, Trap sin, 1 bo barb) and the empty room was for people leeching. There is an included pickit to take the items aswell

3. FrankPrime

FrankPrime
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Diablo 2 is not done at all, alot are still playing. When the ladder reset, there is a love you tons of players. And you can make money out of it very quickly (on some forums with currency).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.