Selling Diablo 3 / World Of Warcraft Account, Very...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 6/23/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Diablo 3 / World Of Warcraft Account, Very Negotiable on the price - $100 (Farragut) This is what I got...A Blizzard account with two games...World of Warcraft (wow) and Diablo III. The price for Diablo III has to be no lower than $50, because it cost $65ish retail. You can make me an offer for World of Warcraft the least being pretty low, because I never bothered to get Mist of Pandaria, but even without MoP it was still very fun leveling up characters and farming and what not. In World of Warcraft I have an 85 rogue with the 10,000 gold daggers, I have an 85 Paladin tank geared and speced, I have an 85 druid pvp geared for Boomkin and Healer, I have a level 83 shaman, and a few other characters above level 50. My number is (865) 556-4131. Please no calls. If you are interested text me and if you buy the account you can watch me change all the Information to what you want and I'll give you the authenticator. Thanks for viewing my post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.