Selling Description This account includes a 80 Charr...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Description This account includes a 80 Charr Warrior with 2 Legendaries; Twilight (Greatsword) and The Predator (Rifle). The warrior also has full exotics with Knight stats and Superior Runes Divinity. The armor is transmuted into Charr Cultural T3 / Arah legs and CoF boots. He also has the fully upgraded Ascended Capacitor back that has the beautiful white glow. As well as fully upgraded ascended berserker rings and power toughness crit damage rings. He also has TONS of dyes including the expensive Abyss and Celestial dyes. He is a max Armorsmith and Weaponsmith. The bank has 9 more ascended rings of various stats as well as a Magic Find armor set for the warrior. The Norn Guardian has 2 sets, a Power Toughness Vitality and Power Toughness Precision set. He also has the Arah Greatsword and Fractal hammer skins. As well as various Arah armor transmutes. He also has the base Ascended Capacitor back slot with Power Toughness Vitality, and 2 Ascended rings. He is max in all professions except Armorsmith / Weaponsmith (see warrior^) The Norn Mesmer didn't get too much of my attention but he has a full Twilight Arbor set. If I get notification of a buyer between 7 AM and Midnight eastern time, I can guarantee delivery within 2 hours. If it is after midnight, I will most likely be asleep!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.