Sold Description I am the original owner of this...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

Description I am the original owner of this account. Pre-Launch Dec. 2011. Digital version with vip lounge access. Active subscription. Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion pre-purchased. Legacy 47 with lots of account perks like Rocket Boots etc.. Bonus to all characters of accuracy, stamina, power, plus Mara, Sorc and Operative buffs to all characters. The 2 pvp characters have the +10 to all stats datacron and too many +5 datacrons to list. I pvp with 2 characters on the Empire Side plus LVL 50 Operative, 25 Power Tech, and 2 Republic characters that are 13 and 10. Each of the LVL 50 Characters are fully geared in a mix of War Hero and Elite War Hero. Character 1- Expertise Level 1264 LVL 50 Sorc. Valor Level 94 Mix of elite and warhero mods, armor and enhancements.Half Elite Warhero half War Hero and all min maxed for top stats. All Willpower augments. Wearing a complete set of custom Gear. Crew Skills- 400 Synth 400 Scavenging 400 Underworld Trading 1.5 Million Credits on the Character LVL 50 Mara- Expertise LVL 1315 Min maxed for smash with all power augments. Mix of elite and warhero mods, armor and enhancements. Wearing the Old modable Battlemaster set because it looks cooler than the War Hero set. Crew Skills- 400 BioChem 400 Bioanalysis 400 Diplomacy. Both Characters were in one of the top rated PVP guilds on the server. Step in and be competitive instantly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.