Selling Description Greetings! I have for sale a 95...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Description Greetings! I have for sale a 95 Enchanter with 1k AAs. This account comes with RoF expansion and GOLD status thru the end of the month. This character's AAs are spent very wisely, i spent them as if this was my own character. This character also has their J5 merc quest completed. This character has a complete set of RoF gear. I will also leave 25,000 platinum on the character for you to spend on whatever you desire (gate pots, haste pots, DS pots, ect) This account also has no security question/answer or name attached to it, meaning once you buy it, YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER! Never worry about having the account stolen from you. You will be able to transfer toons on and off this account since all the info will be in your name!! EXTRA COMMENTS This character not for you? Have no fear, I will take CUSTOM ORDERS, any class, any race, aas, whatever you want. Just PM me with your ideas and we'll see if we can work something out!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.