Sold Deluxe Edition, Founder, 5+ YRS Content & Unlocks, LOTS of Cosmetics

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rylok, 3/20/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rylok

Rylok
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account comes with 6 characters, all on the Ebon Hawk server. This is my only account, got tired of the game, decided to sell. I'm also including 2 months of free sub when you purchase.

- Over 90% of all armor sets unlocked in Collections, as well as most other Collection items. Most of the rarest items in the game, including Revan's Armor (both versions), Darth Malgus, Satele Shan, and much more!
    - Been a subscriber since pre-release (early access)(founder)
    - New characters get over 50 mail items, including the 5 Cantina Crates which each can give you a free black/black dye
    - All non-CM reputations are maxed out (100%)
    - Main Artifice character (Epsoklo) has all schematics for the old color crystals (cyan, black-purple, black-blue, etc.)
    - Main character (Anxton) has 'Wings of the Architect', a rare and hard-to-get mount from DF operation
    - Fully unlocked strongholds (all of them: Yavin IV, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Coruscant, Dromund Kaas)
    - Legacy Storage contains stacks of Jawa Junk, all the event currencies, legacy gear, etc.
    - Fully-unlocked legacy bonuses, all datacrons, most raid achievements, all classes to 60

I'm able to do PayPal (with e-mail conversation to follow alongside), or we can go through the middleman service on this site. Either way, I promise to deliver on what I'm advertising here. :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Rylok

Rylok
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

If you'd like to go through e-mail and PayPal, please send me a message at [email protected]

artifice.PNG chars.PNG epson.PNG evkpraid.PNG referral1.PNG referral2.PNG rep.PNG SH.PNG wings.PNG

3. OP
    OP
    Rylok

Rylok
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

c4.PNG c5.PNG c7.PNG c9.PNG c14.PNG c27.PNG c30.PNG c34.PNG

4. OP
    OP
    Rylok

Rylok
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

cargo1.PNG cargo2.PNG cargo3.PNG cargo4.PNG cargo5.PNG stor1.PNG stor2.PNG stor3.PNG stor4.PNG stor5.PNG

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller (original author) of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment. No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.