Selling DAoC Account for Sale LF DAOC account Hey all,...

Discussion in 'Dark Age of Camelot Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dark Age of Camelot Accounts - Buy and Sell, 7/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Age of Camelot Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

DAoC Account for Sale LF DAOC account Hey all, thought i'd at least give trading a WoW account here a try for a DAOC account. I'm looking for something with rr 4+ with some support toons on all realms and some hib stealthers. They need to be temped as well, or at least very close. I'll accept this lower RR requirement simply because I would like several toons. Something like rr 5+ cleric rr5+ eld rr5+ Druid rr 5+ Ranger/NS rr 5+ SM would be amazing. In trade I have a decked out Dwarf pally. He is prot/ret and is CTC capped for defense when prot (main spec). He was in top 5 tanks on the server when I left and is fully capable of tanking all encounters in DS. I am not original owner but have had the account for two years with no issues. Lako can vouch that I'm not looking to jerk anyone around, just trying to get a mediocre account so I can run with some buds who re-upped in DAOC (after selling my own accounts). WoW account also has a twinked lvl 80 and around 3 or 4 toons 75+ that could easily be rounded out if you so desire. Post here or PM with any offers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.