Selling Cultivation lvl 200 Apothecary lvl 200 Worn sov...

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 3/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Cultivation lvl 200 Apothecary lvl 200 Worn sov (heal) Worn sov(DPS) Anti parry/block pocket Melee absorb pocket Lots of crafting mats in bank Warior priest rr72 Salvaging lvl 200 Tali making lvl 200 Worn Sov Invader weapons (half way to the warlord) Err:510 Looking for quick sale here as another toon has come up that I want that i need funds for ASAP. So "rr100 Sorc ""rr100 Sorc male" Currently on EU Server WF offensive: 4/5 (missing helm) WF defensive: 1/5 (only chest) DF offensive: 5/5 other sets not important. rr99 Cloack with magic power rr98 Belt with magic crit rr98 Nihilists Exalted Staff Neferra's Plague (pocket item) ~2200 gold tons of crests and medals. Gathering DF SC insignia Price is # and I am willing to trade for a good geared Mara/Dok/Chosen 95+ PM for info or with offers." "rr100 Slayer and more! Pro-account ""This account come from the original owner with a full set of Security information - same as CDkey" Never banned So If You dont have 350-400 EUR to spend - no need to read further. rr100 Slayer currently on Karak-Azgal - One of the most feared Slayers EU!!!!!! Armory: Full tyrant set 5/5 offensive WF 3/5 defensive WF 5/5 offensive DF 5/5 defensive DF 8/8 Offensive Sov 4-5/8 Defensive Sov 5/5 Glyphs Lotd Ring/Cloak set rr97 DPS Cloak (SUPER ROBE FOR DPS) rr98 DPS belt with crit (UBER STATS) Pocket Items and Special items: Funerary shroud of Khutep (cleanse) Stag mantle Aegis Golden eye of Rha-Nutt (Melee absorb) Crook of Radiance (Anti parry/block) Weaponry: All LotD weapons Lots of Sandstorm weapons 2x Colossus 1 handers (+5% critical chance) 2x Sov scenario 1 handers 1x Sov scenario 2 hander 2x DF scenario 1 handers (offensive) 1x WF scenario 2 hander (offensive) Crafting and Currency: 200 Apothecary GameTagcom - Buy and Sell Warhammer Accounts and Warhammer Online Characters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.