Selling Crook of radiance pocket (Parry and block bypass...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts, 2/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends LoL - Buy Sell Trade Accounts

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Crook of radiance pocket (Parry and block bypass for 7 sec ) Fleet stang mantle Lash of servitude Full offensive sov! 8/8 Full defensive sov! 8/8 200 Apo 200 Cult! Need marauder rr 95+ : Must have Full Offensive Df 5/5 Full Defensive df 5/5 ( its okay if not all. but i preefer) Both rr 90 insiignia dps weaps! Glyph 3 pieces + PM ME FOR MORE INFO! Also for offers !" "Buying Account - ""Wtb wp/wl rr70+"" ""Euro servers" Preferably glyphed/scen weps/decent amount of gold PM !" "Buying Account - ""Wtb rr90+ wl"" ""Hi " i want to buy a RR90+ White Lion Please send me your offers with price and toon infos" "Buying Account - ""Wtb wl 70+"" ""Wtb white lion rr 70 +""" "Buying Account - ""WTB RR100 CHOSEN" I am looking to buy a RR100 Chosen Cheers M" "Buying Account - ""WTB mara" Musts: RR80+ up-to-date in gear .. Thats about it.. PM me with offers.. I can also trade you a WH RR76+ with some $ on top if u'd like.." "Buying Account - ""WTB Magus"" ""Looking to buy preferably an rr70+ magus" Post price and gender and any other details you know of. Thankyouuuuu choppa/squig herder"" ""Hi" PM me if you're interrested in selling or trading your account.." "Buying Account - ""WTB 75+ WH w/ Full Glyphs"" ""Subject says it all. If you have a WH with full glyphs" "Buying Account - ""WTB RR80+ Marauder"" ""As the title says. looking to buy RR80+ with at least full off and full def sov sets" "Buying Account - ""WTB: rr90+ Black Orc"" ""i want to buy a rr90+ black orc." Cant pay via paypal. I only can pay via bank eu money writing and western union pm me with offers." "Buying Account - ""Wtb/wtt bg 99 for wp 90+"" ""Hello" As in title I'm also up for trading my rr 99 BG. It comes FULLY GEARED with 1500 WF insignias (so you can buy whatever weapons you want) Everything you could expect from high rr top-notch account. So I expect serious offers Reason for trade - My guild swapping sides. Few people on these...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.