Credits for sale on RK1 [cheap] - SOLDMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello. I have 3bil in stock at this moment (will get more as soon as I sell some AI armor). 100-500mil = 6$ per 100mil 600-1000mil = 5,5$ per 100mil Accepting Moneybookers only atm, read below. Of you buy 2000mil or more, then i can lower the price to 50$/1bil. The reason why I'm going this low on price is because the best option for me is <span style="font-weight: boldMoneybookers
    and not many people on MD use it, I verified home address and bank account on my moneybookers account. I'm not using PayPal, because I cannot withdraw money from my PayPal account due to my location. But I might accept PayPal for a small amount of payment *when* I need some goods from playerup.com. PS - I will add a new post about it when I'm temporarily accepting Paypal. For smaller purchases I want the money first, then I will give credits and for purchases bigger than 1bil, we can do 50% before and 50% after the trade if you wish (Money Send fee is 1%, max 70 cents or so). If you question my trust and wish to buy a large amount of credits, you can buy 100mil first and see that I am a legit trader. I have bought 2 accounts and sold one on MD. Lots of text, but I wish to keep everything clear [​IMG] Please leave a post here or PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.