Crazy AOC Account, CRAZIER Price!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

$100 Bid start....B/O @ 125 This account contains 2 characters on the Desthwhisper - PVP server. Dark Templar (80) Male Barbarian (80) Male Tier 2 Architect (80g in recipes) and have their OWN Tier 2 city...this is worth at least 500g. This account was pre-ordered so it comes with the mammoth mount on all characters. Both char's have their riding skill and mounts. About 13g cash on them and an estimated 100g in sellable mats! Truth be told I wouldn't ever think of selling my account this cheap but I'm having a hard time finding a good place to sell to. spamsite has offered me $265 for this account and they'd be bound to sell it for 7-800. Why not sell to them you ask...well that was my plan but it's been a week and they've only been delaying so here I am willing to sell CHEAP! The DT is geared in blues/epics and Barb is blues with a few greens. All socketed to the max though! This is an EXCELLENT account for those of you new to the game or who don't wish to level. I am starting to take offers now, anything above 100 is considered, I have high hopes to sell within 24-48 hrs. Contact me via e-mail: tyguild@ Contact me via aim: Tyminatorx2 Transaction will include a talk over the phone to help prevent scam and/or fraud. I will be accepting Paypal ONLY for this. For $5 extra I can ship discs.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.