Selling Coaching from HIGH elo player. Hello guys I'm and...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Coaching from HIGH elo player. Hello guys I'm and HIGHELO players and I'm here for giving you tips for get out of "elohell" & more, my main roles are: -Support -Jungle -ADC So if you are interested for one of this role dont esitate to contact me ^^ What i can offer for every coach lesson? -Well 3/4 games of DUOq with you and that will go like this: If you pick up support for example ill go adc and we can talk about games and other stuff, and after every game if you want i can give you my personal tips to you for soloQ games, premades, duoQ & more! Coaching is avaible almost every day, just dont esitate to contact me on ^^ @TheCoachLoL -For players between 0-1000 elo will be 5/7$ x1h -For players between 1000-1500 elo will be 10/12$ x1h -For players between 1500-1850 elo will be 18/20$ x1h So guys hope that you will contact me if you want to improve and just one thing, only serious players because i dont want to waste my time! Cheers! - - - Updated - - - Forgot to say that im on EUW! - - - Updated - - - BUMP! Come on guys i have free time right now!! WTS: [Sell] EUW Account High Elo Level: 30 Normal wins: 2400+/- (Less than 1800 losses) Runepages: 9 Runes: Runes for EVERY role. S2: Gold soloQ / Platinum Team Rankeds S3: Just 5 soloQ games played, 4-1 record. (Easy to boost) IP:Around 1000 RP:2764 Champions:60 Champions: Alistar: Amumu: Annie: Ashe: Blitzcrank: Brand: Caitlyn: Corki: Fiddlesticks: Galio Gangplank: Heimerdinger: Irelia: Janna: Jarvan: Jax: Karthus: Kassadin: Kayle: Kennen: Kog'Maw: Lee Sin: Lux: Malphite: Malzahar: Miss Fortune: Mordekaiser: Nasus: Nautilus: Nocturne: Nunu: Orianna: Rammus: Riven: Rumble: Ryze: Shaco: Shen: Shyvana: Sion: Sivir: Sona: Talon: Taric: Teemo: Tristana: Urgot: Vayne: Veigar: Vladimir: Warwick: Xin Zaho: Zilean: You can contact me on my on or on this website : Bosnegers1 I accept paypal and paysafecard WTS: [EUNE] LOL Account LEVEL 30 |70+ champs| Legendary...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.