Selling CHEAP: XP Booster // Pokemon Catcher // Candy Farming // Pokemon Accounts

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by Ethan Anthony, 9/7/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethan Anthony

Ethan Anthony
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

READ NOTE!!! : I have many accounts that have already been partially started and that is how i am able to have such short deadlines of big offers!

Hi, my name is Ethan and i am well familiarised with the game of Pokemon Go. I spend a lot of my time outside in my local area running to keep fit but i also play Pokemon Go and i quite often spend my time during my runs to collect Pokemon and hatch eggs! I am in an area where I can spend 1 hour playing the game and I can gain a minimum of 15,000 XP and that is without a lucky egg activated!

There are 4 optional services you can pay for and they are all listed below, if you have any questions of any other services for Pokemon Go or any other game you may want help with then please do not hesitate to contact me!

1. XP Booster: £6 per hour, £12 for 2 hours, £16 for 3 hours, Then every hour after is £4,
    I will spend 1 hour visiting places in your local area catching basic Pokemon's and visiting every poke-stop in that area. This, without a lucky egg, can get about 15,000 XP. When contacting me please specify how many hours you would like.

2. RARE/SPECIFIC Pokemon Catcher: £3.50 For 2 Rare/Specific Pokemon,
    I will spend as long as is required to catch 2 rare or specific Pokemon of your choice. Rare Pokemon can be ANYTHING you would like; Dragonite, Snorlax, Charizard etc. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ANY LEGENDARY RARES SUCH AS MEW, MEWTWO, DITTO ETC.
    And if you would like a specific Pokemon then that can also be whatever you would like.
    When contacting me please specify what Pokemon you would like caught for you.

Time Frame: Between 30 mins and 3 hours.

3. Candy Farming: £1.00 per 10 candy (Exc. Snorlax, Lapras, Farfetch'd which are £1.75 per 10 candy)
    I will collect ANY amount candy, for ANY Pokemon and put them onto your account. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ANY LEGENDARY RARES SUCH AS MEW, MEWTWO, DITTO ETC.
    Time Frame: Between 30 mins and 4/5 hours.

4. A FULL Pokemon Go Account: Basic Account Starting at £30,
    - A basic account includes 2 rares of my choice, most likely a Dragonite and a Snorlax, 15 Uncommon Pokemon and a trainer level of 15.
    Time Frame: 3 Days MAX.

- A developed account includes 4 rare of my choice, including Dragonite, Snorlax, Mr. Mime, 25 Uncommon Pokemon and a trainer level of 20.
    Time Frame: 4 Days MAX.

FINAL NOTE: ANYTHING you would like added onto ANY of the 3 offers listed above please DO NOT HESITATE to ask me because I'm sure i can work something out for you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.