Selling Cheap euw level 30 account Looking to sell my...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Cheap euw level 30 account Looking to sell my league account cheaply , Level 30, 29 champions, 4skins add - Scoobyconnah WTS: WTT/Lol euw pretty epic acc check skins camps rank !!! WTS/WTT my LoL acc its 30 lvl euw like 50 skins alot legacy 853 rp 3459 ip 75 champions 3v3 gold rank team need 2 games in a row wins to plat 5v5 s2 and now gold 3 rune pages and me atentatora_97 if u god some GOOD wow acc and if possible if u have warrior with like this guy Swifty @ Darkspear - Community - World of Warcraft transmog set insta tradE!Might also trade for 2k elo ACC DONT CARE OF SKINS! WTS: EUNE acc 80 heroes, 6 skins, 3 rune pages with a lot of runes. 1200 wins(50%win ratio 80 heroes, 6 skins, 3 rune pages with a lot of runes. 1200 wins(50% win ratio). Closed Beta times Account. Nickname: N Tyro WTS: Making Referrals [from 50-100 a day] 50 % OFF 100 REFERALS : 30 Euro. - NOW 15 Euro 200 REFERALS : 55 Euro. - NOW 27 Euro 300 REFERALS : 80 Euro. - NOW 40 Euro About us: We're a group of 5 peope ,making referals with a league bot .The prizes are split evenly among us.We've been working in other forums . I saw other people doing the referals also on this website so we're trying to make this something else by lowering the prizes a bit. Payment The payment will be done only by PAYPAL* First you will contact us on :ivan.ivanov609 Second send us your referal link* Third send the payment by paypal on our sold to: EleN4k recieved! PAID Spazzle recieved! PAID CReWManN recieved! PAID BaDBoy94 recieved! PAID thorGReece recieved! PAID TheVillian SCAMMER! ZedzDeadz recieved! PAID and many many others.. Important Due the New year promotion ,alot of people added us and wanted to be our clients.This makes us verry happy but also filled with work! If you send your friends to us ,you can get bonus referrals or a # to the prizes.More from us ,on . Happy holidays from the method Team. - - - Updated - - - asdasdasd WTS: Acccount lvl 30 - 45 champions - 2 page of...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.