Selling Cheap and profitable SMITE GEMS Hello I want to...

Discussion in 'Smite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell - Cheap Safe' started by Eldar Asadof, 11/22/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eldar Asadof

Eldar Asadof
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Cheap and profitable SMITE GEMS Hello I want to offer you a cheap and reliable Gems service. Its 100 % LEGAL! Because I live in a country were the prices are very low for the gems and godpacks. How it works?: Simply, you contact me telling me how much Gems you want or if you want a Godpack. I tell you my PayPal email, you send me the right amount of money and you tell me your account info so I can login and buy them cheap for you. Not a scam!: I simply can't scam your account because i dont have acces to your email, that's why you shouldn't be afraid of me scamming you. Its good money making service for me so i wont risk it! Price's: 800 Gems - 7 euros (9$) 1500 Gems - 12 euros (14$) 2500 Gems - 18 euros (23$) 3500 Gems - 28 euros (31$) 8000 Gems - 55 euros (65$) ULTIMATE GOD PACK - 15 euros (17$) PayPal ONLY! (as FRIEND!) Commission when transferring money you pay for PM me in SKYPE: [email protected] (nickname tabas.. ) Thank you for reading my thread and ahve a nice day! Proposal for a true PLAYER SMITE Want to offer: 16000 Gems for 130$ 32000 Gems for 250$ Besides who would buy 32,000 Gems, I'll give 1500 Gems free, or GOD PACK

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Eldar Asadof Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.