Selling Cabal Account for Sale Selling Cabalsea Mercury...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Cabal Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Cabal Accounts - Buy and Sell, 7/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

    0   0   0

    Offline
    Cabal Account for Sale Selling Cabalsea Mercury account FB 154 Honor lv10 W.exp 1.1k FB lv154 Item OSM Helm(FB) +9 36%cd OSM Coat(FB) +9 50hp 7% s.amp OSM Glove(FB) +9 7% s.amp OSM Boot(FB) +9 7% s.amp 2x BoF+3 (slotted) The Mergaheph Ring Amulet of Pain +4 Belt of Vital +4 STT Blade +9 30%cd Lapiz Crystal +9 30%cd Cash item Snow Star Set (Red) Water Elemental (katana/daikatana) Suit of Mystic Blader 30x BB plus - 3hour 1x BB plus - 1month Lv6 Worry Bear - Max Hp Steal per hit +5 - Max Critical Rate 1% - S.amp 1% - Hp Steal 1% of the total dmg - Add dmg 5 - Resist Knock back 1% LV6 Anima Gem - M.amp 2% other stat crap Other 200m alz Professional Craft Lv3 (katana) Professional Craft Lv2 90% (ring) Basic Craft Lv7 Server: Mercury Price: Asking for RM1,100 , can be negotiated. Dealing Method: 1) COD, meet up at a cyber cafe[and]hand over account details on the spot. (preferred) 2) Bank in method (I personally don't like this method[and]can't on the spot change password[and]email) Place: FTZ, Georgetown, Penang. For more infomation : Comment below, PM or email me on rave.dave5169@gmail.com
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.