Buying Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 CharacterMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

OOG Walker l2-renewal after 21.01.2010

Account Information
    After the change with xzCrk on 21.01.2010 i always get: ->Login VerifyServer Fail. If anyone came up with solution please let me know.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    l2 death whisper

Account Information
    hey guys, anyone tried out if l2 phx goes on L2 death whisper? the site is *****************************************************, idk how to run it, so if anyone would try to enchant +30 items there, and tell me, if it goes, ty.

Account for Sale

[Question] Gracia Epilogue Bot?

Account Information
    Hello. Is there any working walker for Gracia Epilogue? Im playing on L2House

Account for Sale

L2net + Windows 7 ?

Account Information
    anyone can open the l2net on windows 7? i get the error that i need to install netframe and directx (something) and i already turned on the stuff on control panel of netframe and still nothing , any helpo>

Account for Sale

Sound Alert

Account Information
    A while ago i found sone links to sound alerts for OOG now i cant find them i try search button i search in the forum but nothing can u link me to the topic please

Account for Sale

nuker script

Account Information
    hello it's my first time using l2walker and i have no idea how to make scripts so can someone make a script for a necro lvl 80 on a private server all i would need is to attack mobs, and if someone comes close, to use soe the order of hit should be like this: curse gloom, dark vortex, death spike, deathi spike, death spike, vampiric claw, and death spike till the mob is dead and when dead to pick up drop after that take 3 mana potions. i'm not really sure what a script should look like, i mean, must i also set the location i'm and the area to where i can move, or do i configure that in the other options, will really apriciate an answer

Account for Sale

OOG WALKER l2Saint

Account Information
    i need the oog walker for l2saint can someone help me about that? Thank You.

Account for Sale

New Lineage 2 PvP sever

Account Information
    This is new PvP server: Take a look [Bartz (3000x)] Start: 2010 01 29d 18:00 (GMT +2) Rates: EXP/SP/ADEN/DROP: 3000x Version: Gracia Epilogue Full GM SHOP Buferr, 5h buffs time Enchant rate: 85% Max Enchant: +35 Safe: +7 TVT, Olympiad and others playerup 1, 2, 3 professions and nobless quests are for free Nicks color system, title with PVP and PK system Top system in game Newbie, Aden, PVP zones And other features Page :***************************************************** Have Fun maybe we will see us on the server )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.