Pending Buying Google Play account

Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by Andrew Luchay, 12/1/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Luchay

Andrew Luchay
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Is there any advice for buying a Google Play account. I just want to take every step for security reasons to safely make the account mine with minimizing the chance for the account to be taken back.

Yhanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. reve

reve
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

you buy ggogle acc? i have. how much you biy it?

3. BonBin

BonBin
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    best is buying from someone you know in real life , or someone from your town that you can meet him and get a copy for his id card.
    checking their background could tell as well if they really going to retired or how long they have been running a business. a seller with years without any recall complaint might be a good choice.

some game will let you move the game data to new google account, so you might pay middleman and ask the seller to move that account to your new google account, but there still a risk that they do the recall to ask the gm to revert the account to previous email even that i believe it will be hard to do if they try to revert it after months since they need to provide personal data such as the phone you use, login from which city etc.

google account kind of worst, it doesnt matter what you do, put 2side verification, phone,email recovery, you can still recall the account with answering some question related to that account.

that is also why im started the business for selling some game account, i was thought if i could provide a safety like showing them im a real business owner with valid office address from my another business ,so buyer can be in ease for recall issue, i might able to sell the account with higher price.
    guess what, i was wrong, in the end the one that sold will be the cheapest one lol.

Reaper7848 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.