Buying Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 CharacterMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

l2phx / hlapex problems..

Account Information
    Well hi guys, I've tried mutiple servers and all i get is nothing. i've tryd hlapex, l2phx 3.2 and the newest of l2phx 3.5 I can connect with all of them. i've downloaded a cleaned system with all gameguards and love you disabled and stuff and i've just replaced l2.ini to connect to the server. once in the server i go to the GM shop, i click weapons D grade and then i get this screen: after i click OK and i go to l2phx 3.5 i get the following screen: i cant find MultiSellChoose anywhere? if i change the 6th and 7th of this number i can only just duplicate the item without any enchants.. what am i doing wrong? greetings

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Ethernal Fight bot

Account Information
    Hi, is any way how to bot on ***************************************************** ? if yes pls help me

Account for Sale

L2w for l2massive

Account Information
    Im looking for L2w for l2massive c6, x45 pls help me

Account for Sale

L2 pride..any way to hack that?

Account Information
    im playing there for a long time...and i cant find any program to hack it...if anyone find out something plz let me know and how to do it

Account for Sale

L2.bin crashes if more than 8clients

Account Information
    I have huge problem with L2.bin if i load more than 8 clients. At one point, one of the boxes is crashing saying L2.bin has stopped working. i reinstalled lineage. i reinstalled windows. same problem. anyone has any idea ?

Account for Sale

how to pass in anti-bot system?

Account Information
    hi i playing at this server ( ***************************************************** ), and when you try log with bot you receive the message "Access Failed!" (in IG Walker) Some one know resolve this problem? Att.

Account for Sale

Problem mit L2Walker und Skill

Account Information
    Ich weis nicht wieso aber ich habe Probleme mit Skill in meinem OOG / IG bedes neuste versionen.. bei funktionieren.. aber ich kann keine änderungen vornähmen da bei mir ALLE Skill fenster leer sind. ich Habe Vista x64 Ultimate.. feils einer eine idee hat oder das selbe schonmal hatte. würde mich über hilfe sehr freuen.

Account for Sale

Protocol Version For Raidfight (Help)

Account Information
    I've tried them all. I have the server ip and port. But everytime I go to login with a bot, walker, l2net, l2divine. It crashes after choosing the server. Help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.