Buying Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Accounts, Lineage 2 CharactersMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

WTB: WTB DC 80+ or PP80+ and Vorpal LA set

Account Information
    WTB : -DC 80+ -PP80+ -Vorpal LA set 3*60 or more WTS : -Adv 83/75/75/62 pm me here ! thx

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB: Wtb adena on naia

Account Information
    wtb adena on naia server, lf good price

Account for Sale

WTB L2 adenas both on Chronos and Naia

Account Information
    Hey everyone, This is a professional game currency website, and our website is supplier.playerup.com. I'm always looking for Gold and other virtual currencies.No matter how much Gold you have for sale, I will constantly buy everything you have and offer the best price available! Every Server, no matter if EU or US! Every amount is welcome! The payment will be send instantly, with following options: - PayPal - Moneybookers Besides L2 ADENAS, I'm also buying RS gold,AO credits,F11 gils, Kinah in Aion,WOW golds and much more! Please dont hesitate and contact me right away! :alexdefino2012@ aim:alexdefino :alexdefino ---------- Post added 09-08-2011 at 01:46 AM ---------- good offer. come on

Account for Sale

Lvl 85 Hell Knight Fully Decked 76 Titan, 78 BD, 73 Necro. Fully geared, skilled.

Account Information
    This is for a lineage 2 account chronos server. The Hell Knight is lvl 85 All skills trained, all skills are +8 to +15 that can be enchanted, He has all 3 set of sub skills trained, even though my third sub is lvl 73 I had a lvl 75 dagger, so I trained all his sub skills. I have subs atm that are 78 bd, 76 titan with third class change completed, I also have 73 necro. Hes sitting at 12% into 85. around 300 million SP currently. As far as gear, hes sitting as we speak with +4 frint, +3 giran and aden earring, +3 vorp ring and +3 vesper ring, an S grade shirt, S grade braclet, and a +4 Ica sawsword /w focus and 150 holy. A grade pvp Belt /w defense. His vesper NOBLE set atm is +3 with all 60/60/60 resist on it. VESPER NOBLE SET COMPLETE! So a noble vesper heavy set is easy a 1.1 billion dollar item with all resist! Just in items alone this account is worth 500+ Dollars.... You couldnt buy enough adena in game to get the items alone for the price im selling..... Sitting with around 5 million adena. As far as capes go he currently has Zaken, white anniversery. red anniversery cape as well. +4 SoM /w acumen. DC Robe set, and random S grade jewels. Bunch of random fire stones, life stones hg, earth stones, wind stones. and such. 1000 PvPs and 6 PK's The charcter is very amazing and does awesome! with new expo coming out he will be awesome! Hes noble, hes geared, hes decked out. only reason im quiting is causing im moving to a new game plus i have to many hobbies in real life... so dont miss this chance to own him cheap before this game comes out with new update and is unreal and prices shoot up!! I am the orginal owner of this account, even though when I purchased the game back with beta... I do not have CD box that it came in there for don't have CD key anymore. I can assure you that I am the only owner ever on this account. So you can buy with piece of mind! Thank you. 850 dollars USD paypal. the account is worth 850 dollars USD just in items alone.... Jump on this now before GOD and accounts jump up in price!!! Make sure you get with me at Chadhawkins84@ thank you.

Account for Sale

WTS: WTS/T Naia accounts/adena/time cards

Account Information
    NAIA SERVER Account with 81 GS - Noble. Some OE skills Char is naked. Trade for adena/€/items Comes with 15 day time card. Account with 79 SD. Comes with IC set & Common A duals. Selling for 250kk adena or offer. Also accepting € Also trading time cards for adena. 15 day - 50kk 30 day - 80kk 60 day - 150kk AND selling adena. Contact @ nemzets@/pm

Account for Sale

[SOLD] WTS adena on chronos

Account Information
    like topic said

Account for Sale

WTS: WTS 4 Lineage 2 accounts

Account Information
    Hi there. Due to the late policy of ncsoft I decided to stop the game for good, since I never enjoyed bots and now they are actually support botting. Main account have a Sagittarius lv 85 capped. Account it's not stripped. It comes with all what it have while I was playing. I have AQ, Baium, Zaken (normal) and Gludio earring. As for armor, I Have vesper normal, elemented 3x60/part and icarus bow 150 wind. Char is noble and have two subs. Account it's not on use. I do not have the serial no for this account yet I do have the security questions they ask. Buffers accounts. One Hierophant lv80 with DC sub. One Eva Saint lv 80 with AL sub. And one SD vl 81 if im not mistaken. The Hierophant also it doesn't have the serial no, but I do have the security questions okay. The other 2 accounts Have both, the serial no and security questions. Post in me thread b4 contacting me and make me a good offer please. Buyer should make use of mmo guardian please.

Account for Sale

~~~~~Buying Lineage2 adena on both Chronos and Naia servers~~high feedback ~~~~

Account Information
    Send me a private message or contact me by PM or my aim or . I have no limit on Adena (both Chronos and Naia)and will buy as much as you have for sale. My prices are negotiable depending on current supply and demand. : softisland_2010@ :xiaoyu16309 Aim: igxe520ella

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.