Buying Buying account

Discussion in 'Avabel Lupinus Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tankno, 12/24/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tankno

Tankno
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I'm interested in buying an account an can offer a good amount. I'm mostly interested in avatars rather than a specific class. I indeed to play either a creator or acolyte or wanderer, although if you have other classes that's fine as I can level one myself, so if you have gear or avatars for those that's cool, if not in general I'm looking for the crow helm avatar and phalanx upper as well as cool wings for the back/rings avatars, and glowing blunt or axe weapons. Don't require all of that but just to give you an idea of what interests me. Of course the usual gear and weight/bag expansions and all that is a bonus, the more the better and the more I am willing to pay for the account. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Tankno

Tankno
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Can contact me with line at tankno1

3. Juro

Juro
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I have a rebirth double barrel lvl 80 with good gear / rune gear , glowing weapons avatar and 2 sets of black avatars and a 63 vampire with good gears , i can send u screenshots if interest , line synth_mellow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.