Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling Buying a LoL account. Must have some decently rare...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

Buying a LoL account. Must have some decently rare skins! Wtt best LoL acct on here for a wow gamecard, thats it! As title says, im looking for 1 wow game card, for my LoL account. The account has SOOO much it will take me ages to list it all, but ill go over some of the important/rares. Over 700 wins I have EVERY champion other then Xerath (brand new guy). 95 Skins!! Every useful Rune+10 rune pages, full AD/AP/Mana regen/Armor/Dodge/Magic Resist/jungle/armor pen/magic pen/Mana/Crit Chance/Crit Damage Health/Attack speed etc. You name it, i have it. over 830$ spent on this account Just looking for 1 60day game card. AIM: Aohh89 you will be going first unless you have 7+rep with a while spent on this site etc. let me know asap Buying a LoL account. Must have some decently rare skins! Not sure what I'm looking for, so try and impress me! WTT: Lol account with champs and skins for wow account or cash Only requirement is you must be oo and active gametime with ID SCAN. ALSO TAKING CASH OFFERS VIA PAYPAL VERIFIED/WU. PERSONAL ACCOUNT HAS ALMOST 10000RP INVESTED IN CHAMPS AND SKINS (110$ WORTH). LVL 17 PERSONAL ACCOUNT. RP BALANCE IS CURRENTLY 30 Allistar Amumu Anivia - with skins Annie Ashe Chogath Evelynn Fidlesticks Janna Kassadin Katarina Kayle Lee sin Malphite Morgana Nasus Nocturne Rammus Ryze Sivir Teemo - with skins Tristana Tryndamere Vayne Veigar THANKS FOR YOUR TIME -J.P WTB Level 30 NA with a variety of rune pages Champions and skins dont matter that much to me, looking mostly for a level 30 account with alot of runes. Post here if you got something. Willing to pay up to $50. WTT: Looking for Level 30 LoL Account (Trading Stuff Inside*) A full cataclysm WoW account, no 85's but it has a 75DK and a 83DK, and the bnet account comes with starcraft2 or two HoN Legacy Accounts! Have a decent amount of champions unlocked! AIM: Sirmarshmeloooow Level 30 NA Account, Lots of Legendary Skins. Getting tired of this game and the retards in...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.